Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Delicious Pumpkin Brownies!

If you are anything like me, I'm a huge sucker for anything pumpkin.  The day starbucks breaks out the pumpkin spice lattes is up there with Christmas.  This is my fav pumpkin recipe, so yummy!

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 tsp cloves
  • 2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 2 sticks butter, slightly melted (i always feel guilty at this part, but if you make them once a year, calories don't count)
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 cup packed pumpkin puree (this is 1 cup, NOT the whole can)
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 2 cups white morsels
  • 2/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.  Mix flour, cloves, cinnamon and baking soda in a small bowl.  In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.  Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla.  Gradually beat in flour mixture.  Mix in white morsels and walnuts.  Bake in greased 9x13 pan for 30-35 min.  Enjoy the deliciousness!  Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. These are yummy! I actually just made them tonight. I didn't have white morsels so I just used choc chips and they worked out great. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete